Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged by Hannah?? 4th of 4th

I tag anyone else who would like to participate in this tag!~
This picture was in the fourth photo file and the fourth picture in that photo file. I laughed when it was this picture. This is a backseat picture taken by my friend Jenevieve (love you vievers!) on Marshall and I's first date. Well, it was a double date, thus the Jenevieve in the backseat taking the photo. I'm not quite sure why the photo was taken and it isn't the best photo, but I love it because everytime Marshall and I see it I tell him he looks really nervous because he is playing with his lip. He insists that he was not nervous on our first date, but I always say yes you were! He was driving us to the ice skating rink where on our first date he head butted me in the crotchal area. What an awesome memory!!!

2 comments:

Jennie B. said...

Hahahahahahaha!!!! Oh my gosh, Lauren! You make me laugh so freakin hard! I remember his friend kept farting at the Haunted House and it stunk REALLY bad? Do you remember that? Oh I miss you! Where are you? Wanna hang out?

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

That is so funny! What a great memory! Wait til you get to tell little Walker when he grows up! JK!