Sunday, October 12, 2008

2 Months!











My little guy is two months old today. Happy two months Walker! We love you! I am getting excited for the holiday season! I have wished and wished and wished for cold weather and now it is here, and I think I take my wish back :). BRRRRR...... Tomorrow is Walkers two month checkup and he is going to get all of his shots. I am so nervous for him. He has no idea whats coming tomorrow. Poor little guy. I will probably cry again. I cried when they had to prick his heel and take blood for his PKU. I'm such a wimp!

p.s. He isn't a red head. For some reason he has red hair in all of his pictures, but when you see him in person it is a mix of blonde and brown. Weird!

p.p.s. He has mad scientist hair....i swear i comb it every day though.

p.p.p.s. I need to take cuter pictures. These were the newest I had! He loves his swing! Can't you tell? He puts his arms up like he's on a roller coaster.




1 comment:

Jennie B. said...

Oh my gosh! He is SOOO big! I'm so glad he loves rollercoasters because his mom is going to give him quite the ride! K. That was dumb. Love you. He's so flippin cute!