Monday, October 27, 2008

Bowl-A-Rama











This weekend was a fun one. We started out the weekend with a surprise from my little sister. She came all the way from school in Kansas to visit us for the weekend. It was really fun to see her and hear about all the fun she is having at school. Friday night we went over to Court & Jami's and ate dinner and decorated halloween cookies with the kidos. Saturday was a beautiful day. We went bowling and had a blast! I don't think my parents have gone bowling in decades. Probably since the snow cap lanes days. It was fun. My dad beat us all. He even got a sore hip from bowling....signs of old age? Jk dad! True to Christiansen style, well, more of Lauren and Fred style we had a hard time finding bowling balls with finger holes big enough to fit our sausage fingers. We laughed over that. So... the weekend was a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to next weekend and putting Walker into his costume! His blessing is this sunday too. I'm nervous!!!!!! Walker has started laughing. At first it was just laughing in his sleep, but now he is laughing while awake too. I love it!

2 comments:

Jadie said...

Hey Lauren, it's Jadie. I'm glad you have a blog I can stalk!!
Hair tonight... YEA!
I'm excited to see Walker tonight, I haven't seen him since Lydia's wedding!

Jadie

jami said...

Sausage fingers, too funny! I wish we could have gone bowling, it looks fun!