Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Temple Square Lights

Temple square is beautiful. I don't know how I go about my life living only a mere 20 minutes away and only go up there maybe once a year. I feel ashamed....
But, I did make it up there on saturday with the family for the lights. It was beautiful! It was cold, but we bundled up and enjoyed ourselves walking around the beautiful temple grounds. There definitely is a strong spirit on those grounds and it makes me feel warmth and love. I was so happy to spend the evening with my entire family. I love them and the temple reminds me of how I get to be with them for eternity. Nothing could be better!!! I have the best family in the world. Awesome parents, Best brother who married the best sister-in-law anyone could ever ask for and consequently had the best niece and nephews in the world, coolest little sister (even though she dumped her cat on me for two weeks to babysit) who is coming home from college and I'm so excited to spend more time with her, and OF COURSE the best husband (who has added the best in-laws) and little boy who I can't get enough of. I love to see the temple!!!


















1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't get there very often and I only live 5 minutes away! We need to get together, it's been a year since I've seen you!