Monday, November 16, 2009

Halloween & 15 months old!

Here is a litte update on the Banks family! Marshall is doing great! He is getting another helicopter license (already passed one of his 2 hard tests) and will be teaching flight part-time when he is done! He has been working really hard and is super excited to get back up in the air. I am getting everything set up to start school in January! I will be getting my bachelors in Health Education Teaching (I think. my mind is about 75% sure). I am SO nervous to go back to school but really excited at the same time. Now I just need to find a daycare for Walker! Walker is doing good here are some pics and little bit about each one!
He loves to put things around his neck and carry them around the house. Not sure where he got that from.
Garden Gnome for halloween. This is the one shot we could get of him with his hat on. It also has a beard, but he would have nothing to do with either of them.

So... this is what he looked like. Totally ruined the costume without the hat and beard. But lesson learned for mom and dad. Toddlers don't do hats and beards well.


This is what he looked like later in the day at grandmas for Halloween. He had a cute halloween shirt on (Thanks Aunt Jadi!!!!) and wore grandma Banks' glasses around.


Here he is before his 15 months wellness checkup! He is doing well! Gained some weight and is finally at the 50% (although they weighed him with all of his clothes on which they have never done before, so I don't think its quite accurate). He was 80% for heigth and had a huge head at 90%. I swear they measure different every time though. But all in all he is doing good and growing up!

So handsome!!!!





6 comments:

Eric and Hannah said...

You can bring him to my daycare if you don't mind the commute. I won't even charge!!

Unknown said...

I am laughing so hard at the pic with his hat on! Too funny! What a cute little guy!

Unknown said...

oh this is jami

Jenn said...

I know what you mean about the Halloween costumes. I can't believe he is getting so big!

Evie B. said...

Walker is soooooooo big and so cute! I love his costume!

The Steeves said...

What a cute little garden nombe!!