Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Baby Crib






I am so excited to FINALLY have the babies room all set up! I had to wait until two weeks before my due date to do the one thing I was looking forward to most. So...as some of you may know we moved into a new-old apartment. New to us, but VERY old (1915) building. The walls in the babies room were already painted blue with white stripes. Which... doesn't really go with my crib, but it could be worse. And I am in no mood or condition to re-paint right now. So.... it will have to do. I love my crib! It was a cheaper target crib, but it looks just as good as those really expensive ones! So I am pleased! The room is a little bit hodge podge right now, but maybe with time I will get it all coordinated. I had this idea of doing a hunting theme, but it didn't really work out. I kept changing my mind all the time, so now I have part hunting theme, part brown paisley, part circus. I'm sure baby Walker doesn't mind one single bit. He'll love it!

4 comments:

Jennie B. said...

L Train, there is NOTHING wrong with a brown paisley, circus, hunting baby theme for little Walker! I really do love the blue and white stripe walls! I think it looks adorable with the brown crib! I really do! Oh!!! I love little Walker so much already! He's got the BEST mommy!

Mama Bundy said...

i think the room is actually really cute! i love the stripes for a boy. relax....its a baby....he really wont care as long as you keep his diapers changed and belly full.....hmm....im hungry xoxo JE

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Cute crib and bedding! Looks so soft and cozy!! How exciting! :)

Eric and Hannah said...

It is all soft and cozy! I climbed in when I was there the other day! He is gonna love it! lol :)