Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Updating! Hallelujah!

Well, a little update on the family.... Marsh and I are doing fine. As good as we could I guess. We got moved in with my parents, which is so much fun as always. That brings up new and old challenges, but we are making the best of it. Walker loves living at my parents house because there are so many other people who will pick him up when I get tired of it. He LOVES to see other people besides me......rude....! Anyways, we have a lot of fun because my mom is out of school for the summer and we have someone to hang out with and stay busy with. Marsh is busy working two jobs. He doesn't get home til late so we don't see that much of him, but he is so wonderful and hard working. I am so appreciative of him. Marsh got in a really bad motorcycle accident a couple of weeks ago. He crashed his dirt bike really hard and hit his head. He was luckily wearing his helmet. He was out of commission for a week. with symptoms from his crash and another mysterious illness. He had to miss work and everything. The doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with him, but he finally started to recover. That was a really hard week for us, but we are better now. I have been doing good. Just chugging a long. I am enjoying being back in the neighborhood, going to aerobics, and being a Webelos den leader (both Marsh and I were called as that) . We are just enjoying the summer! My cousin Danielle had her baby the other day and we are waiting anxiously for Court & Jami's 3rd in August. Yay for cute new little babies that aren't mine!!!!!! Couldn't handle that....not yet........ Here is a picture of Walker in his Sundays best....

5 comments:

Eric and Hannah said...

Man, he does look older with his hair cut!! I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!

Jenn said...

I was starting to wonder if you guys were okay. Glad to know Marsh is okay after a dirt bike crash, they can be pretty nasty.

Cameron and BreAnn said...

I love the 10 month pictures! What a cute boy! My kids have the same type of skin....extremely white..they never tan, just burn. Glad Marshall is okay! Good luck with everything.

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Hey Lauren! That is really scary about Marshall's motorcycle accident! I hope all is well! I just have to say that Walker's pictures are AdOrAbLe!!!! I love them!

sandy said...

I'm sure you hear this often, but Walker is so stinkin cute. I love his little pictures. I can't believe how big he looks. They grow way too fast don't they.