Friday, December 12, 2008

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night?

I haven't posted in an eternity! Life has been a little bit stressful and busy for us. I have been sick, Walker has been sick and both of us were sick during our one insuranceless month! Of course! I have been working longer hours these past few weeks because of the holiday rush. So i ususally don't get home until around 8 or 9 at night and poor Marsh has to clean the mortuary by himself. This past week has been hectic. Walker has been constipated (poor little guy) and we have had to switch to all formula. So this past week we haven't gotten much sleep ( getting up in the middle of the night to make a bottle SUCKS)and the poor little guy is just confused, but I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. :) We have a lot of holiday parties to go to that I'm excited for. Hey! You can't beat a free dinner! And some time away from the munchkin. We went and got Walkers christmas pictures taken last saturday. Let me tell you, I was NOT impressed with Sears at taking his pictures. Cheesy cheesy backdrops ( and of course marsh picked the cheesiest one of them all that he HAD to have) and they were SO SO SO SO slow. That was the worst part. You would think that they would know by now that when you are taking portraits for an infant you would try to do things as fast as possible, because you only have a few precious moments before they start SCREAMING! We got a few cute ones though. There are a TON of pictures of him sucking his hands because that is just all he seemed to want to do! But my heart just melted when i saw the pictures. What a cute little bugger. And he has his daddies ears!!! He is four months today! yay!










5 comments:

Unknown said...

You have the most cutest baby in the world.I wish I was old enough to babysit Walker.I love you!
LOVE:MACKENZIERAC

Unknown said...

I meant to say Love: Mackenzie instead of Love: Mackenzierac!!!!!!

sandy said...

Cute pics. Little Walker is so cute. I love the santa hat. My Kodie has been constipated for the last week also. It's so hard cause you want to help but not much you can do. I remember when I switched Kaden to formula he would go a week at a time and the dr. told me it was ok, but I know the poor little ones are uncomfortable. So if you find anything that works for Walker, let me know cause we are going through the same thing with Kodie. Good Luck and enjoy all those christmas parties. I think we all need to get together, maybe after the holidays when everyone's not so busy.

Evie B. said...

Okay, I take it back. He looks exactly like Marsh.

I'm so glad to see a new post - I check every day! :)

Cameron and BreAnn said...

He is so cute! Have a Merry Christmas!