Friday, February 13, 2009

XOXO

I just wanted to post a tribute to my wonderful husband. I love him so much and I want everyone to know what a wonderful husband he is.

He makes my day everyday!

He makes me laugh all the time.

He is such a hard worker and I really admire him for that.

He is passionate about flying.

He is a great pilot and I know that one day his dream will come true.

He upholds his priesthood responsibility and teaches me about the gospel and about myself everyday.

He is such a great dad to Walker.

He is really good looking. He will be the first to tell you that though. :)

I love him so much! I love you Marshall!






















































4 comments:

Mom said...

Man oh man, you've got a gorgeous husband. What sweet comments. You are awesome.

Mama Bundy said...

that was very sweet. i think you two are lucky to have eachother! and ps...arent you glad he CONSTANTLY reminds you how good looking he is! I know Id forget! ;-)

Cameron and BreAnn said...

That's so sweet! Marshall is awesome! And your boy is a doll!

LauraBro said...

I'm glad you got someone so wonderful! how's motherhood?! miss you!